Please join us for a weekend of cooking, sharing of knowledge, and fellowship! Participants in this weekend long event will get hands-on and theoretical experience in Pre-17th century cooking and cooking related topics. Due to the hands on nature of the event, garb is optional. A variety of indoor and outdoor cooking spaces and equipment will be available for teacher and students to use (including a full commercial kitchen with multiple ovens, multiple gas burners, various equipment, and ample prep space; an outdoor cob oven; outdoor fire pits and fireplaces; and the option to dig for pit style cooking.) Multiple classrooms will also be available for teachers who wish to share theoretical knowledge.
- Circle Pines Center, 8650 Mullen Road, Delton, MI 49046
Dates and Times
- Site opens: November 9, 2018 12:00 p.m.
- Site closes: November 11, 2018 12:00 p.m.
- Adult Weekend Registration (18+): $20
- Adult Weekend Member Discount Registration (18+): $15
- Youth Weekend Registration (6-17): $5
- Child Weekend Registration (0-5): Free